Proffisy Besed Dye Ink For Epson 664 Ink Cheap Ink For Epson L100 L101 L110 L120 L200 L201 L210 L220 L300 L350 L355 L550.
Type: Water Based Ink Printing Type: Digital Printing
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China Brand Name: Proffisy
Model Number: Dye Ink
Proffisy Water Besed Dye Ink For Epson 664 Ink For Epson L100 L101
Color: BK C M Y
Quality: 100% testing before send out
Suitable Printer: For Epson L100 L101 L110 L120 L200 L201 L210 L220 L300 L350 L355
Feature: Vivid Color
Warranty: 1:1 Replace Any Defective Dye Ink
Packing: Proffisy Packaging
Ink Type: Waterbased Ink
1.100% compatible with original inks.
2. Use 3-stage filtration to remove impurities and particles from the ink without clogging the nozzle.
3. The ink is tested several times at low temperature and high temperature to maintain the chemical stability of the ink and is not easy to change.
Using our inks can save more than 90% on printing costs.
5. Anti-UV indoor ink is waterproof.
For Epson Ink Bottle Refill Pictures
1.High quality assurance,3 times QC testing before ex-factory
2.Responsible and thoughtful after-sale service
3.100% guarantee and 1:1 replacement for defecktive goods
4.Competitive prices,for larger quantity prices are consultable
Q1. What affects the performance of printed matter?
1. Media Type: Media with different brands and materials will get significantly different performances.
2. Definition of the original picture: The higher the definition, the better the print quality.
3. Printer resolution: If the resolution of the printer is very low, even if the original image has a high definition, the print quality will not be satisfied. In addition, the resolution at the time of printing affects the print quality.
4. Software: When using different software, the same picture will have different color saturation.
5. Printer: Due to the different technologies used by printer manufacturers, the quality of the printer will vary from printer to printer.
Q2. Which color is better, dye ink or pigment ink?
A2: It depends on the effect you want to receive. For pigment inks, it is water resistant and highly resistant to light. Therefore, if the output needs to be kept for a long time, then it is a better choice. For dye inks, the color gamut is wider. So if you only need to get vivid images, this is a better choice. In addition, the price of dye ink is much lower than the price of pigment ink.
Q3. How long is the shelf life of the ink?
A3: The shelf life depends on your storage conditions. Usually, twelve months from the date of creation. Once open, winter is up to six months and summer is up to three months.
Q4: Is the freight cost imported into our country cheap?
A4: For small orders, express delivery will be the best. For bulk orders, the sea boat approach is best but takes a long time.
For urgent orders, we recommend air to the airport plus our ship partners to your door.
Q5: If we have our own market position, can we get support?
A5: Please let us know your detailed understanding of the market needs, we will discuss and make useful suggestions for you to find the best solution for you.
Q6. What guarantee do you have for the goods?
1. We will replace the defective product with 1:1 after the sale.
2. 18 months warranty after manufacture.
Please contact us:
Whatsapp: 0086 18938939387