1. Store toner cartridge details (easy to print to identify all cartridge models)。
2. Display the print volume of the print cartridge instead of controlling the print volume。
3. Display area information (Some printer manufacturers design different chip codes for different areas)。
4. No authorization for the printer and toner cartridge passes。
a. Must accurately reply to the printer's request
b. Use correct encryption
c. Corresponding to the specified time
5. Manage toner information as required by the printer。
a. The printer determines the amount of toner remaining and writes information to the chip
b. The chip feeds back this information when the printer needs it
6. The cartridge is divided into different printers during use: real-time, indirect periodicity, multiple store information.
a. The printer counts the print volume and stores it on the chip
b. The printer counts pixels (print coverage) and stores them on the chip
c. The chip feeds information back to the printer as required
Proffisy Toner Chip is high quality .You can buy it on our Amazon.in store directly.
Editor’s Note: This post was Updated by Proffisy on 13 Mar,2018.