The HP P1007 printer cannot remove the jammed paper. After the jam is removed, it still cannot be printed. The computer displays the “paper jam” message. What should I do? Let's take a look at the detailed tutorial.
First, remove the jammed paper
Turn off the printer and press the toner cartridge door latch to open the print cartridge door. As shown in Figure 1 open the cartridge door:
2. Grasp the toner cartridge handle and pull out the toner cartridge to remove it. As shown in Figure 2, remove the toner cartridge:
3. Grasp the paper you can see with both hands and slowly pull it out of the printer. As shown in Figure 3, pull out the jam shown:
4. Insert the print cartridge into the printer, close the print cartridge door, and turn on the printer.
Second, insert the toner cartridge
As shown in the sensor in Figure 4: the color of the sensor may also be black. Relax sensor: No toner cartridge detected. Gently press the sensor approximately 3-5 mm: The print cartridge is detected. Compaction sensor: The toner cartridge is not detected.
Third, check the paper
It is recommended to use 80 g/m2 paper. Avoid placing paper in a damp environment to prevent paper damage or curling. Make sure that the paper in the paper tray is flat. Do not use damaged, dusty, damp, wrinkled, curled, and printed paper.
Four: set the paper
1. Click Start → Printers and Faxes. In the Printers and Faxes window, find the icon for your printer.
2. In the "Printers and Faxes" window, right click on the "HP LaserJet P1007" icon and select the "Printing Preferences" menu item.
3. In the HP LaserJet P1007 Printing Preferences window, click the Paper/Quality tab, set the Paper Type, Paper Source, Size, and then click OK, according to the paper you are using. Button. As shown in Figure 5, set the paper.
4. After completing the setup, it is recommended to restart the computer and then send the print job again.
Fifth, contact the manufacturer
If you still get stuck after following the above steps, please contact the nearest service center for testing.
Editor’s Note: This post was Published by Proffisy on 07 Aug,2018.