What should I do if the laser printer prints out black bars? The laser printer has been used for a long time, the corona wire will become dirty, and the black bar will appear in the printing effect. Others can be solved by simply cleaning the corona wire. Proffisy share the graphic solution below.
1. Take the brother machine as an example and open the front cover.
2. Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly slowly. We recommend that you place the toner cartridge on a paper that is easy to handle and clean and smooth to prevent the toner from spilling. To prevent static damage to the printer, please Do not touch the electrodes shown in the illustration.
3. Gently slide the green slider left and right several times to clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit, making sure to slide the slider back to the initial position. If the slider is not in the initial position, vertical streaks may appear on the printed page.
4. Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back in the printer.
5. If the corona wire is cleaned, the Error indicator will still flash. Please confirm that the device is jammed and pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
6. Pull the jammed paper out of the printer.
Editor’s Note: This post was Published by Proffisy on 06 Aug,2018.