Pay attention to the following during the process of replacing the toner cartridge:
1. Do not expose the toner cartridge to direct sunlight or other strong light sources. The new toner cartridge has an ink-proof anti-exposure seal that cannot be removed before installation to prevent exposure. It can be removed after installation. When removing the toner cartridge from the printer, immediately return it to the box or wrap it in a thick, soft linen.
2. If the temperature of the toner cartridge is very low, move it to a warm place and leave it for an hour or more before installing it.
3. Do not touch the surface of the drum with your hands. Prevent the surface of the drum from being scratched by hard objects.
4. Make sure the toner cartridge is away from the monitor, hard drive, floppy drive, or any other magnetic substance.
5. If the toner cartridge falls outside the printer when it is replaced, it is best to use a vacuum cleaner to remove it and then scrub it with pure alcohol.
6. For the replacement of the integrated toner cartridge, it is very simple, just take the entire cartridge and replace it with a set, but remember to shake the toner well before loading.
Editor’s Note: This post was Published by Proffisy on 03 Jul,2018.